Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Summary of Class 11/6-11/7

Yesterday in class we looked at different parts of the Constitution, that could in some way relate to slavery. We were assigned many different clauses through out the Constitution. With these clauses were were supposed to write down ways in which an argument could be made supporting slavery and supporting anti-slavery. Today in class, we spent mostly all of class taking notes with the main topic of slavery. These notes included King of Cotton, the cotton gin, different types of slavery, and statistics of slavery as a whole. After taking notes, we were all given a document. At the end of the document, there were questions that we had to answer based on what we had just read. There was two documents, which meant that multiple people didn't read one and vise versa on the other paper. We partnered up with a parter with a different paper and shared the information that we had received.

**Thirty dad challenge update- Yesterday I was able to complete 100 foul shots and run a mile. Today I had basketball practice, which gave me a great opportunity to shoot 100 foul shots, which I did accomplish. Given that I had practice, I did not run a mile today because I got the same amount of running in through drills and scrimmages.

No comments:

Post a Comment