Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summary of Class 5/20-5/21

It's been a while since I've blogged because up until this week we haven't done much, seeing MCAS was last week. This whole idea of a flipped classroom is not my favorite because I feel like we aren't learning anything and we are just going into class and doing activities.  I liked when we would take notes and step by step, Mr.Boyle would explain it to us. I feel as if I might not be prepared as well to take the final in June. Yesterday in class, we talked about Imperialism and the Panama Canal. To start class, we looked at a cartoon and then answered questions with a partner. After we answered the questions, we had a discussion. After, we looked at a speech and broke it up into pieces. Today in class we looked at the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine. With this, we looked at two different text 's and picked out the key words. We also summarized it all and then put it into our own words. Once we finished this with our groups, we went on to share with the class what we had said.

No comments:

Post a Comment