Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summary of Class 9/20

**My blog wasn't working so I posted it onto my google account**

On Wednesday and Friday, we dropped class which leaves the class we had on Thursday. We spent the whole class on anti-federalists and federalists. These were the people that either did not support the Constitution or the ones that did. We got with a partner based if we had the same article. I got the federalists article. We then got a sheet where we had to write down the peoples ideas on why there should be a Constitution. There were also three quotes and we had to pick which one we thought was best and write it down. After that, we got with another partner that had the opposite article that you did. I partnered up with a anti-federalists. We then turned over our paper and wrote each other's answers to the questions. We then created a magazine cover with catchy phrases, pictures and a title. My partner and I’s magazine was called Anti-Fed. Magazine because we were assigned a side on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment